Entry Level Software Developer
Responsibilities and Requirements
- Work closely with project managers, and senior developers to create software solutions.
- Program is Java, SQL (PL/SQL), and various web/mobile application languages.
- Create appropriate program level documentation.
- Collaborate with team members to ensure high quality software deliverables.
- Primary skill is Java and SQL programming.
- College coursework and any extracurricular programming in required languages/operating systems.
- Should have a strong commitment to quality and customer satisfaction.
- Should have good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Should have strong fundamental understanding coding standards.
- Unix/Linux/Windows/iOS familiarity.
Additional Beneficial Skills:
- Mobile application programming experience.
- Financial/business operations knowledge.
- Reporting tool experience.
If you are interested in applying, submit your resume to email@example.com